This colonial farmhouse has been painted many times over the years, at one time it was considered a Victorian house merely because it was painted like “Painted Lady”. We’ve restored back to one of its original colors, yellow. Our modern updated color scheme, Corinthian White for the base color and Mascarpone and Black Beauty for the accenting details.
The house was built in 1888 for the newlyweds Frank and Rose Mixer. Hence the address, Mixer Road. Today we’re the proud fifth owners of this beautiful estate.
Living room and the dining room have been dedicated to the first lady of the house, Rose Mixer. The rose floral wall covering in the dining room, the rose woven fabric on the kidney shaped sofa in the front sitting room and the rose iron bistro set on the front porch are all done to celebrate her.
Address13615 Mixer Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.