Welcome to White Pine Camp, a lovingly restored Adirondack Great Camp that once was the summer White House of President Calvin Coolidge.
White Pine Camp offers a year-round retreat in unparalleled natural surroundings. Here, guests receive the key to peace and tranquility and a place to recharge the spirit. When you stay at White Pine Camp, you may choose from 13 distinctive cabins and cottages with soaring roof lines, hand-built Adirondack style furniture, stone fireplaces or wood stoves, and breathtaking views. Two cottages are pet-friendly, and most have private porches or patios. Also, as a guest, you have total and unlimited access to all our facilities: Great Room, Japanese Tea House, Bowling alley and Pool room, Tennis House, Boat houses and Outdoor Decks.
White Pine Camp Activities:
• Boating: walk down to one of our two boathouses and grab a canoe, rowboat or kayak.
• Hiking: The camp has extensive walking paths and good Hiking Trails are just minutes away.
• Swimming: Enjoy an invigorating dip in Osgood Pond.
• Fishing: Catch Small and Large Mouth Bass right off the tea house bridge. Excellent Ice fishing too.
• Vintage Bowling: Compete in an alley used by the President himself… as long as you set your own pins.
Address432 White Pine Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.